DELISH FESTIVE PANCAKES
Made with our Green Banana Flour pre-mix
(GMO Free, 100% Vegan, Cane Sugar Free, Palm Oil Free, Naturally Gluten Free)
Fill your house with festive cheer (or should I say a festive ‘aroma’) by serving fresh, warm, green banana pancakes on Christmas morning coated with sweet maple syrup and topped with fruit and vegan whipped cream…
Why green banana pancakes? It is easy to make, can serve a number of guests and these are freaking delish! Our green banana pancake premix is only made with the finest ingredients including green banana flour which is naturally gluten free and high in potassium.
You can treat your guests with cute Santa hats by stacking three or four pancakes on top of one another, spreading whipped cream on the top one and adding a strawberry. The final touch: a teeny tiny bit of whipped cream on each strawberry’s top. Want to keep the kids busy with a fun Christmas activity? Let them make their own Santa hats or shape the pancakes into Christmas shapes (use silicone molds) and let them do the decorating. These are just a few great ideas of plenty more.
Don’t know about you, but my mouth is watering already…let’s get started!
You should consider doubling or even tripling the recipe, cause trust me, they’re gonna want more!
For 12 pancakes you’ll need:
- 1 x 350g Green Banana Pancake pre-mix (@Ambassador Foods Factory’Shop)
- 3 cups (750ml) Water
- 4 Tbsp. Oil
- Your choice of toppings (Syrup, cream, fresh fruit, ice cream…the list goes on.)
Follow these few easy steps:
- Add the dry pre-mix ingredients into a medium bowl.
- Add the 3 cups of water (luke warm will be the best) and 4 Tbsp. of oil. Yes, that’s it! Nothing else needed.
- Mix well with a hand whisk. Make sure not to over-mix.
- Rest batter for 10 minutes while enjoying a cup of coffee with friends and family.
- Heat a little oil in a pan. Spoon the batter into the pan and fry until golden brown on both sides. I usually turn it for the first time when bubbles appear at the top. You can keep the pancakes warm, while you’re cooking, by putting the cooked pancakes in a low oven (80-90ᵒC will do the trick) covered with foil.
- It’s time for…decorating! Gather the kids and even the adults…it’s loads of fun!